Thursday 27 December 2012

Obsessed with Starbucks:)

I am OBSESSED with coffee and I like it strong! I found a Starbucks; my favourite, and a McDonald's; second favourite, right in my vegas hotel:)Yes! 


I went on a family vacation to Las Vegas with my sister and her three kids. Needless to say you must be caffeinated to keep up with the little ones. I find that you can always get a reliable americano at Sbucks but you end up paying the $5 price tag so not an everyday option for me. McDonald's now serves yummy strong coffee for a great price at less then $2 which can save you some mulah. Crispy Creme Doughnuts was also in my hotel and they gave me a free doughnut and they hooked me and my thighs into their yummy trap. 

I even seemed to get my niece hooked on five dollar coffee frappuccino's at starbucks, eeeks, hope her mom does not harm me. 


On the plane she turned to me and said, "Vegas! time to party".LMAO


Probably the only picture I have of my nephew as he is extremely camera shy.


I think they may get their goofiness from me,)


If you want to stand out with your fashion, wear one of these balloon masks, it elevates your style to a whole new level. level....Crazy.  ha ha ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment